Thanks to funding from Community Jobs Scotland (CJS), we have a vacancy for a media technician (16 – 29 year-old who has been out of work for six months or complies with CJS special criteria) to work on shoots, raw footage through to editing to final cut.
The candidate should have an interest in working in a social enterprise/third sector environment as well as an interest in industrial/maritime heritage, urban regeneration, tourism and cultural development.
• Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
• Extensive experience with DSLR video cameras
• Attention to detail and creative flair
• Flexible, adaptable and motivated
• Interest in social enterprise, industrial/maritime heritage, urban regeneration, tourism and cultural development
• Interest in different film genres i.e. documentary, drama, factual, promotional, animation
The post offers the candidate the opportunity to work on existing projects (with partner organisations) in a varied and informal environment.
It is also important that the successful candidate has a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, email and social media platforms (Youtube, Twitter, Facebook etc.).
This position will be NMW initially, hours, 10:00-16:00, Mon. to Fri., and is funded for a year from the commencement date (22nd January, 2019).
To apply, write via Contact or email email@example.com attaching a CV and a link to a showreel.