Development and Outreach Officer Wanted
Thanks to funding from Community Jobs Scotland, we have a vacancy for a development and outreach officer to assist our project team with a networking and communications strategy.
The candidate should have an interest in working in a social enterprise/third sector environment as well as an interest in industrial/maritime heritage, urban regeneration, tourism and cultural development.
Some of the tasks and duties the role will involve include:
• Assisting with the management and targeting of social media campaigns
• Assisting with the running of guided walks for members of the public
(including health & safety and first aid)
• Assisting with the launch and development of an online newsletter
• Assisting with the co-ordination of documentary film production
• Events and fundraising (including bid writing, crowdfunding and sponsorship)
The post offers the candidate the opportunity to work on existing projects (with partner organisations) in a varied and informal environment. There is also scope – subject to management approval – for the candidate to initiate their own projects. A flexible attitude to work and the scope of the role are essential.
The successful candidate will be PC proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, email and social media.
This position will be NMW initially, hours, 10:00-16:00, Mon. to Fri., and is funded for a year from the commencement date.
To apply, write to Contact or email Louisa Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a CV.